Magic-RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the up coming RPG Magic-RPG based on the hit anime Fairy Tail

3 posters

Naga introduction - Read this everyone!!!

Nagato

Naga introduction - Read this everyone!!! Empty Naga introduction - Read this everyone!!!

Post by Nagato Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:37 am

I would like to clear a few things up with this post, first of all I am not a part of the magic-rpg team, I have no involvement with any of the content or coding and I do not want involvement with the development of the game.

I have already read a few posts where my name has been mentioned as either a coder, admin, "helper" etc. Like I said, I have no involvement with this game, with that said I would like people to stop mentioning me when it comes to coding, asking me about development or for help, this goes to all the players as well as the staff who seem to believe I am part of the team.

I have also seen a post stating that I made the registration, that then had to be fixed by feldrane? I did create a basic registration to help the developers, I then told feldrane to configure it to the database, this is not fixing it, its configuring it.

With that said good luck to the actual developers of the game.

-Nagato/ CJ
    Kasame
    Kasame
    Mod
    Mod

Naga introduction - Read this everyone!!! Empty Re: Naga introduction - Read this everyone!!!

Post by Kasame Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:07 pm

ok and alight nagato
    Feldrane
    Feldrane
    Head-Admin
    Head-Admin

Naga introduction - Read this everyone!!! Empty Re: Naga introduction - Read this everyone!!!

Post by Feldrane Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:22 pm

sorry for the inconvenience it was a big miss understanding i will move it to the saff chat so they all know im again sorr about this 

No shiro

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:55 pm